How we use
(1) We may process your personal information for our legitimate business interests
(2) For example, if we send you direct mail or email it is because we believe it is relevant to you based on the information we hold
(3) If we send you any information by post or email you will be able to opt out by contacting us at this email address email@example.com or, in the case of email, by clicking the unsubscribe link which will be included in every email.
(4) Categories of personal data include full name, full address, company name, phone number, email address and information about your job title and the type of company/industry you work in. If we send you any information by post we will print your name, and address.
(5) We will hold this data until you inform us that you are no longer interested in our information or are no longer at the address, we have on record for you.
(6) You are receiving information from us because you signed up for updates via our website, are an existing or previous client or consultant.
(7) Your Rights:
(a) The right to be informed – this is what we hope to achieve by providing you with these ‘How we use your information’ details
(b) The right of access – you can ask us at any time to tell you what information we hold on you. We have to respond within a month of receiving your request.
(c) The right to rectification – you can ask us to correct any incorrect information we hold on you. We have to do this within one month of receiving your request.
(d) The right to erasure – you can ask us to delete the information we hold on you. This has some restrictions – for example if you tell us not to send you anything we may have to keep your contact details on a ‘stop’ list to ensure you are never re-added to the recipients of our communications.
(e) The right to object – you have the right to object to our processing your data. As mentioned in previous section, you can unsubscribe from any communication we have with you.
(8) Please address any complaints you have about how we process your data to Ramali Laing, Director, Co.Develop Property Pty Ltd, 334 Victoria Street, Richmond, Victoria, 3121